Parmesan Baked Pork Chops.
You can cook Parmesan Baked Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
- You need 4 of boneless pork chops (I didn’t have boneless and it worked just as good).
- You need 1 of Tblsp olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp pepper.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp garlic powder.
Parmesan Baked Pork Chops instructions
- On a plate mix the cheese, crumbs, pepper and garlic..
- Rub the pork chops with the olive oil. Both sides..
- Put the pork chops into the mixture. Cover it both sides..
- Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spay. (If you want you can use those foil pans if you like, easier on the clean up 😉).
- Place the pork chops in the pan and place in the preheated oven at 350 for 40-45 min..
- Hope you enjoy it!.