Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs.
You can have Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly chopped Italian parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cloves of finely minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of finely diced onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of table salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of fresh 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare of Addition cheese for toppings.
Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs step by step
- Mix first 10 ingredients together until well blended. Let sit for around 5 minutes to come together. If using Dried parsley, do not use a 1/4 cup. Its way to strong in flavor. Maybe a tablespoon at most..
- Mix in gently the ground beef, until the mixture just comes together..
- Add your favorite marinara sauce to a large stock pot and bring to a simmer. Form meatballs to the size of your liking, and add single layer in simmering sauce. Cover and let simmer about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes gently turn each meatball over and continue simmering another 10 minutes. They should be done at this point. They will get more tough the longer you cook them..
- Top with your favorite cheese, or any other toppings that you like. Or serve them with pasta for a family style meal. Enjoy.