Spaghetti and Meatballs.
You can have Spaghetti and Meatballs using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 Tbsp of of dried basil.
- You need 5 of turns of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare of Approximately 1/2 of milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of large cloves of garlic.
- You need 29 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 13 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 28 oz of petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of spaghetti.
Spaghetti and Meatballs instructions
- Cut onion into half rings and line bottom of large fry pan.
- Place ground beef, eggs, cheese, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper into bowl.
- Poor milk over bread slices. Squeeze out excess milk from each slice onto remaining slices and crumble into bowl..
- Mix meatball ingredients by hand until well mixed.
- Form meatballs into clementine sized balls and place in pan on bed of onions.
- Add water to pan until it covers onions and reaches bottom of meatballs..
- Bring water to boil and cover. Steam meatballs for 25 minutes..
- Sautee garlic in olive oil and let pot cool briefly..
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, oregano, basil, bay leaves, sugar, and salt..
- Use tongs to move a few meatballs and add onions from meatball pan to sauce..
- Simmer sauce until heated through..
- Add meatballs to sauce and stir carefully without breaking meatballs.
- Simmer sauce and meatballs for approximately 30 minutes to mingle flavors.
- Make spaghetti per package instructions.
- Combine and enjoy!.