Easy Garlic Butter Monkey Bread.
You can have Easy Garlic Butter Monkey Bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Garlic Butter Monkey Bread
- You need 2 cans of refrigerated biscuits (8 count) – such as Pillsbury.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely shredded mozzarella or Italian Cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter – melted.
Easy Garlic Butter Monkey Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a bundt pan generously with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Put parmesan, parsley, and garlic powder in a gallon size ziploc bag (crush parsley slightly to almost make it powder). Seal and shake to mix..
- Open and separate biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Roll each quarter into a ball..
- Working in small batches add dough balls to parmesan mixture, seal bag, and shake to coat..
- Distribute coated biscuits evenly in bundt pan, layering with shredded cheese..
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese mixture evenly over the top. Then drizzle melted butter evenly all around the top, making sure to get some around the outer edge..
- Bake uncovered until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean 25-30 minutes. Note: Place foil on top if it looks like it's getting too dark at any point..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Carefully turn out onto a serving plate. Pull apart. Dip in marinara, pizza sauce, additional garlic butter, ranch or my Pizza dip. Enjoy!.