Old fashioned Chili Bombs.
You can cook Old fashioned Chili Bombs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Old fashioned Chili Bombs
- It’s 2 slices of your fav bread.
- Prepare 1 can of Hormel Chili, or make your own.
- You need 1/2 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- You need of Grated Parmesan and Colby cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cracked pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Old fashioned Chili Bombs step by step
- Take 2 pieces of bread and make garlic toast. Evenly distributed the olive oil and garlic powder on the 2 pieces. Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 7-10 min. Keep an eye on them..
- Make 2 hamburgers. In a bowl, add hamburger meat, half of the chopped onion, salt and pepper. Form 2 patties..
- In a skillet, cook up your hamburgers to your liking. Set aside to drain on paper towel..
- Heat up your chili. You'll want it very hot so it'll melt the cheese..
- Now put it together. Toast, then hamburger, a big scoop of chili on top. Then add your cheese and the rest of the fresh onion..
- This is one of my husband's favorite "we've drank too much" dinners. ;).