Avomato Bruschetta With Poached Egg And Alfalfa.
You can have Avomato Bruschetta With Poached Egg And Alfalfa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avomato Bruschetta With Poached Egg And Alfalfa
- It’s 3 slices of bread.
- You need 2 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of tomato (cut dice).
- Prepare 1/4 of avocado (sliced).
- You need 1 of egg (poached).
- It’s of Alfalfa.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Avomato Bruschetta With Poached Egg And Alfalfa instructions
- Cut the bread.
- Melt unsalted butter, mix with the grated garlic and spread on the top of the bread, sprinkle the dried oregano, then bake for 4 minutes..
- Place cut tomato and avocado on top of the garlic bread. Next, put poached egg on it, last is alfalfa..
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and black pepper..