Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs.
You can have Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs
- You need of ● For The Meats/Protiens.
- It’s 30 of LG Quality Precooked Italian Meatballs [1/2 beef 1/2 pork].
- You need of ● For The Red Sauce Base [from the bertolli premium collection].
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Marinara Sauce.
- You need 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Garlic Tomato Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Red Sauce Additions.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shreadded Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Shreadded Parmesan Ramono [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s 2 of LG Diced Roma Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Fine Chopped White Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Red Onions.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s as needed of Beef Broth [to thin mixture only if needed].
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles [consider a thick heavy noodle].
- You need of Linguini Noodles [boil as per manufacturers directions].
- You need of ● For The Garlic Bread.
- Prepare 1 Loaf of French Bread [1"+ thick slice].
- You need 1 Tub of Seasoned Garlic Butter.
Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs step by step
- Chop vegetables and mix everything together. Pour everything into a cast iron skillet. Top mixture with additional shreadded Mozzarella and Parmesan Ramono Cheese..
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 50 minutes. Do not stir or open oven while baking..
- This is a fantastic brand of juicy precooked Italian meatballs..
- In the meantime, boil your noodle water and add a splash of oil and 1/2 tbsp salt to it. Boil noodles as per manufacturers directions. Ten minutes for this specific brand..
- Pull skillet from oven and let rest for five minutes. Leave oven on but at 325° to bake your garlic bread slices..
- Consider making a chilly Zesty Italian Salad as a side dish..
- Thick slice your French bread [1"+] and coat with garlic butter. Place on a lined cookie sheet and bake for five minutes or until your bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You'll want your garlic bread to be golden brown..
- Use a pre-fabed garlic butter or create your own. See my recipe for Mike's Easy Garlic Butter Spread if interested..
- Meatball sandwichs with toasted garlic buns are also a delicious option. If so, slices of Provolone Cheese as a sandwich base works great..
- Serve dish with a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.