Parmesan Crusted Chicken.
You can cook Parmesan Crusted Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- You need 4 slices of Provolone cheese.
- You need of ⚫ Ranch Spread:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of ⚫ Parmesan Crumb Topping:.
- You need 1/2 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of melted butter.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken instructions
- Cook chicken in skillet over medium heat with a little olive oil until thoroughly cooked and browned; keep warm & set aside..
- Make your ranch spread by combining all ingredients under ranch spread category in a small bowl..
- Do the same with your parmesan crumb topping in a separate bowl..
- Prepare a 9 x 13 dish and place cooked chicken in dish. Top with ranch spread, slice of provolone each and finish with crumb topping..
- Position in oven on top rack and broil on low until crumb topping is golden brown..