Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs.
You can have Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
- It’s 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
- It’s 2 (24 oz) of jars spaghetti sauce, your favorite brand.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of Ball fresh mozzarella cheese.
Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs step by step
- Start with your fresh cheese ball, cut into cubes (roughly 1 inch). You will have extra, save for another use. Place in fridge until ready to use..
- Mix all remaining ingredients in large bowl (with the exception of the spaghetti sauce)..
- Form into balls (you will have 20 to 25)..
- Create a small pocket into each ball and place a cube of cheese in. Mold meatball completely around cheese until covered..
- Place one jar of the sauce into crockpot. Place half of the meatballs on top..
- Cover with half of the remaining sauce jar. Repeat with final meatballs and top with remaining sauce..
- Cook in covered crockpot on high for 2 1/2 hours. Serve with pasta of your choice or on toasted hoagies for meatball subs. Enjoy!.