Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings.
You can cook Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 of green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Prego – Three Cheese).
- You need 1-1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Italian Style Meatloaf Pepper Rings instructions
- Slice the tops and bottoms of the peppers off and set aside. Cut the remaining section of pepper into two rings. You will have 8 total rings. Place on a greased baking sheet. (I accidentally cut through the side of one, if this happens, just toothpick it secure)..
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, seasonings, parmesan cheese, onion and 2 Tbsp. of the spaghetti sauce. Dice the tops and bottoms of peppers you had set aside and add to the mix..
- Spoon the meat mixture into the pepper rings. Place in preheated 375 degree oven and bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top each pepper ring with about 2 Tbsp each spaghetti sauce. (You will have some left over, save for another use). Top with mozzarella cheese to preference. We really like cheese :).
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!!.