Mozzarella stuffed meatballs in slow cooker. Easy Slow Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs And Sauce. Combine all sauce ingredients in slow cooker and stir. Repeat until all meat is used.
These mozzarella-stuffed meatballs and the homemade sauce taste just as good as Grandma's, while letting the slow cooker do the work. Not to mention the fact that taking a bite of these meatballs and discovering perfectly melted cheese inside is like unwrapping a present on Christmas morning. Repeat with remaining meat and cubes. You can cook Mozzarella stuffed meatballs in slow cooker using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella stuffed meatballs in slow cooker
- You need 1 package of low moisture mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 pound of hot Italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
Cover with pasta sauce, stack more meatballs in second layer. Ground turkey is an excellent substitute for ground beef in a variety of recipes. Make small balls then push a few pieces of the mozzarella at the center of each meatball. Roll the meatballs on a plate with flour then set aside.
Mozzarella stuffed meatballs in slow cooker instructions
- Cut low moisture mozzarella cheese into 3/4 inch cubes cubes. Store in refrigerator while preparing the meat..
- Roll golf ball sized balls with the meat mixture. Squish mozzarella cube into the center and pull the edges of the meat ball around it until it’s a new ball again..
- Lightly brown meatballs in a small pan. You're not trying to cook them, just get the outside hard so they don't fall apart so easily in the slow cooker..
- Arrange meatballs in slow cooker and cover in tomato sauce..
- Cook on high for 2 to 2.5 hours..
These easy mozzarella stuffed meatballs are simple yet flavorful. Make these low-carb, cheese-filled meatballs in your slow cooker or Instant Pot. Mozzarella-Stuffed Slow Cooker MeatballsWe love balls. Especially if it's juicy, flavourful and Italian. *wink*. Like these Mozzarella-Stuffed Slow Cooker Meatballs!