You can have Juicy meatballs using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Juicy meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground veal.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of freshly grated romano or parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped cilantro (or parsley).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of italian bread, crusts removed, torn into pieces.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of buttermilk or milk.
- It’s 1 of salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Juicy meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly spray with olive oil cooking spray..
- Combine beef, veal, and pork in a large bowl. Add garlic, eggs, cheese, cilantro, salt and pepper..
- Soak torn pieces of Italian bread in buttermilk for 5-10 minutes and mash into a paste..
- Blend bread mash into meat mixture. The mixture should be very moist but still hold its shape if rolled into meatballs..
- Shape loosely into meatballs. ( You can use an ice cream scoop for even proportions). Place on baking sheet and place into preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Enjoy!.