Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs.
You can have Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of Hot Italian sausage.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 large of eggs (beaten).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella cheese (1/4 in cubes).
- Prepare 1 can of Your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs step by step
- Remove the casing from the sausage..
- In a large mixing bowl mix all first 9 ingredients. Mix with hands until well integrated..
- Roll into round balls then place cubed mozzarella into ball then continue to roll until cheese is covered and balls look uniform..
- Place one layer of meatballs in slow cooker set on high then pour half of the sauce over them.
- Place the rest of the meatballs inside and cover with remaining sauce.
- Put in bay leaves cover and let cook for 2:30 – 3hrs on high.
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.