Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread.
You can cook Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread
- It’s of Gilroy Garlic Spread.
- Prepare 1 lb of Fresh Sourdough French Bread [cut in half].
- You need of Motzerella Cheese [room temp].
- You need of Parmesan Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare of Garlic Artichoke Sun Dried Tomato Spread [see attached recipe below].
Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread step by step
- With the exeption of the pizza crusts, chicken and olive oil – follow the directions for the garlic topping in this recipe attached below. Just add everything together and mix it well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350708-mikes-gilroy-garlic-chicken-pizza.
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Cut bread in half. Generously smear on garlic topping. Then, top with Motzerella Cheese followed by Parmesan Cheese to preference..
- Place bread in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes 350°. Serve hot..