Biscuit Bread Sticks.
You can cook Biscuit Bread Sticks using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Bread Sticks
- It’s 1 can of biscuits.
- You need 1 of big spoonful of butter.
- You need of Some garlic powder.
- You need of Some salt.
- It’s of Some pepper.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
Biscuit Bread Sticks step by step
- First you will need to open the can of biscuits..
- On a cookie sheet and your table area, spray some non stick cooking spray ..
- Grab your biscuit and just kinda slowly gently stretch it out a little without making any rips. Once it's to the size and thickness you want, cut about 3-5 strips just like below, and separate them..
- Roll your strips out with your hands on your table where you sprayed the non stick cooking spray to look like little worms, but you do not want them to be too thin. Then place them on the greased cookie sheet.
- Bake the bread sticks at 350°F for 8 minutes. Let them cool off the hot cookie sheet. i just put them on a wire rack..
- Once your bread sticks have cooled off, put them on a plate with 3 paper towels underneath..
- Melt for about 15 seconds some butter, garlic, salt and pepper – just a big spoonful of butter and sprinkles of seasoning..
- I used a brush, to brush on the melted butter on top of the breadsticks, then added grated parmesan cheese. I did about ten breadsticks or so on each paper towel then once i got the butter and cheese on the breadsticks, I carefully put the paper towels with breadsticks on them..onto the wire rack or counter/table so my family could get the amount they desired, easily. I had these with some goulash and for my first time having them and thinking of this recipe myself last minute, they turned out yummy. It does make a big amount but saves some for the next day 😉 ENJOY!.