Chicken tikka cutlet.
You can cook Chicken tikka cutlet using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka cutlet
- You need 1 kg of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken boneless(haddi k bgair chikn).
- It’s 1 bowl of Yogurt (medium) dahi.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Tikka msala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Black pepper(kali mirch).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cumin seeds crushed(zeera).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Coriander crushed(dhnya).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Hot spice(gram msala).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Green chili crushed (sbz mirch).
- You need 250 grams of Baisan.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Sesame(till).
- Prepare 2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Red chili flakes(lal mirch kutti hoi).
- You need of Fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Dry pomegranate seeds(anardana,,).
- You need of Food color.
Chicken tikka cutlet step by step
- First boil potatoes (aalo boil krain).
- Chicken yogurt and tikka masala put in the pan and steam it for 15 minutes.(Chikn main chikn tikka dahi dall k steam dain).
- When potatoes boil and chicken steam shred the chicken mash the potatoes and mix it well(jb aloo boil ho jain aalo or chikn mix kr dain.).
- Put all the spices in this mixture and mix it well shape it for frying(ab es main sary msaly dall dain or tikkiya bna k fry krain).
- For fry put oil in the pan other side mix water and some food color and sesame mix very well dip cutlet in it and fry them.( Fry krny k liy basan food color pani main mix krain ptla sa kr lain or tikia fry krain..
- Now your crispy,crunchy cutlets are ready to Eat.