Pull Apart Pizza Bread.
You can cook Pull Apart Pizza Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 can of bread sticks.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 6 oz of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of any other pizza topping you like. (I add onion, mushrooms, olives…).
- You need 1 can of pizza sauce.
Pull Apart Pizza Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll one bread stick at a time into a ball. Flatten a little and then cut into 4 pieces.
- Put all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a large bowl..
- Thoroughly mix together with your hands.
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Take a handful of the mixture and fill the pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.