Italian Patty Melt.
You can cook Italian Patty Melt using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Patty Melt
- Prepare 2 slice of Italian bread.
- You need 4 oz of ground beef.
- You need 1 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- It’s 1/8 cup of marinara.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonaisse.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/8 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of onion powder.
Italian Patty Melt step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In mixing bowl, combine ground beef, parmesan cheese, mayonaisse, bread crumbs, basil, thyme, 1/2 the garlic powder, onion powder, and a pinch of salt and black pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Pack into oval patty, and place in frying pan over medium heat. Cover, flip as needed, and cook for 5-7 minutes until internal tempt reaches 150°F..
- As beef is cooking, on perforated pan, butter bread slices and sprinkle with remaining garlic powder. On buttered side, cut slice of cheese in half and put on both sides..
- When patty is cooked, set on one slice of bread. Cover patty with marinara, and top with over piece of bread..
- Place sandwich in oven for 10-12 minutes..