You can have Meatloaf "Cupcakes" using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf "Cupcakes"
- It’s 4 oz of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/8 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
Meatloaf "Cupcakes" step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F..
- Combine, in a mixing bowl, ground beef, mushroom, onion, ketchup, mayo, and mustard..
- Add all dry ingredients, and mix in. Mixture should dry out and be packable..
- Grease inside of cupcake pan with butter, and pack meat into cupcake mold (or 2 if your pan is smaller). Fill rest of spots with 1/2" water..
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes..