Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan.
You can have Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan
- Prepare of shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of small, peeled and deveined shrimp.
- You need of egg coating.
- You need 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of coating.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn meal.
- It’s 1/3 cup of panko Japanese bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried onion flakes.
- Prepare of frying.
- You need 48 oz of vegetable oil.
Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan instructions
- Mix the coating all together in a ziploc style baggie. This makes it so easy and clean up is a breeze..
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the shrimp..
- Add egg dipped shrimp into the ziploc bag. Close top tightly and shake to coat all the shrimp..
- In a deep fryer or deep pot, add oil and bring to 325°F Fahrenheit..
- Add shrimp in batches. Fry several minutes until golden brown..
- Drain on paper toweling..
- Serve with any dipping sauce. Use as a side to steaks or I love putting them over a salad. Just enjoy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..