You can have Bucci's Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bucci's Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Hot sausage, removed from casing.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 33/100 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Bucci's Meatballs instructions
- preheat oven to 450°F.
- in a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except oil. mix, knead, and squeeze until very well blended.
- wet hands in water. roll the mixture into 1 1/2" meat balls.
- oil a shallow roasting pan and brown the balls in the oven, about 20 minutes.