Catalina's Italian Style Pan Fried Meatballs.
You can cook Catalina's Italian Style Pan Fried Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Catalina's Italian Style Pan Fried Meatballs
- It’s 2 lb of 90% Lean Chopmeat.
- You need 4 clove of Fresh Garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Basil, chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Parmesan Romano Cheese, grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of Progresso Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil (for frying).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
Catalina's Italian Style Pan Fried Meatballs step by step
- Finely chop garlic and parsley, if possible use processor. Set aside..
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat..
- In a large mixing bowl, season chop meat first with salt and pepper. Add basil, chopped garlic and parsley. Mix by hand only once or twice..
- Add the eggs to the meat, along with the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Mix by hand only once or twice..
- TIP: The meat can become too tough if mixed too much so be sparing when mixing together. Only 4 or 5 times at most..
- If the texture of the meat still seems too dry, add water but be sparing..
- Roll 2 inch meat balls and fry for about 10 minutes or until desired. Some may like them more crispy, taste stays the same!.
- The meat balls are so good you can enjoy them solo or add them to your favorite pasta dish! They are also amazing in a meatball hero 🍴😍.