Zac's Zucchini Zonk.
You can have Zac's Zucchini Zonk using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zac's Zucchini Zonk
- You need 2 each of Medium zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pepper jack cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 each of Shallots, chopped.
- Prepare 2 each of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 each of Anaheim chili, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese, grated fine.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Zac's Zucchini Zonk step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grate the zucchini coarsely with the skin on. Using a clean dish towel, squeeze the moisture from the grated zucchini..
- Combine onion, garlic, and chili in a small bowl..
- Lightly grease a 6" x 9" glass or ceramic dish. Layer half the zucchini and half of the onion mixture. Add salt and pepper. Add half the cheddar and half the pepper jack. Repeat with the remaining ingredients..
- Bake covered in the preheated oven for 40 minutes..
- Mix the Panko, Parmesan, and oil in a small bowl..
- After 40 minutes, remove the baking dish from the oven and remove the cover. Spread the bread crumb mixture over the top and bake uncovered for ten more minutes or until the top browns..