Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken.
You can cook Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken step by step
- Combine mayonnaise and paprika. Stir and set aside..
- Combine Panko, garlic powder, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and flour into a small mixing bowl..
- Pre-heat oven at 375°.
- Line 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil..
- Coat each chicken breast with a light to medium coat of the mayo mixture and then roll in Panko mixture..
- Arrange in the prepared baking dish with a little space between each piece of chicken..
- Bake uncovered for about 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear..