Spaghetti with fish meat balls.
You can have Spaghetti with fish meat balls using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with fish meat balls
- Prepare 1/2 lb of white fish (i used a mix of tilapia and panga).
- It’s 1 slice of White bread (crusts removed).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded parmesan.
- It’s dash of of salt, pepper, cayenne pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil.
Spaghetti with fish meat balls step by step
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and cook the pasta according to the package instructions..
- For the meat balls, pulse the bread to form bread crumbs. Set aside in a bowl. Add the fish, garlic, 1/2 parsley, shallots in the processor and pulse until it is well grounded. Add this to the bowl..
- Add salt, pepper and egg to the mixture and toss it together. Form medium sized balls..
- In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil and brown the balls on both sides (very shallow fry) and set aside..
- For the sauce, in the same skillet saute shallots and garlic until it is soft. Add the crushed tomatoes and simmer it for 10 minutes until it is cooked..
- Season it with salt, pepper and cayenne..
- Serve pasta with spoonful of sauce and 4-5 fish meat balls per serving. Garnish with chopped parsley and parmesan..