~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~.
You can cook ~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~ using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~
- It’s 1 1/2 box of Spaghetti Noodles.
- Prepare 1 pints of Barilla Tomato Sauce.
- You need 2 piece of Toasted Bread ( Italian, white, wheat, etc. Crumbled finely).
- It’s 3 piece of Thawed Chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 4 cup of Water (boiling).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Provolone Cheese.
~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~ step by step
- First, Add pasta to boiling water in Medium sized pot. Add salt. Cook till soft and tender. Strain and set aside..
- Beat Dijon Mustard with egg and water. Set aside..
- Toast 2 slides of the bread of your choice well. Crumble finely. Add salt, pepper, season salt, garlic powder, paprika, and grated parmesan. Ba-Bada-Ba you made delicious, home-made bread crumbs my friend!🍞.
- Take flour, salt & pepper and spread onto a plate. Set aside..
- Heat a saute pan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Take 1 piece of thawded chicken breast, drench in your mustard & egg mixture. Next, drench that same piece in flour mixture. Back into the mustard and egg pool! Now throw that piece of chicken on your plate of home made bread crumbs. Cover and stick mixture to your meat the best you can! (Repeat with each piece of chicken!).
- Cook chicken on Medium heat in saute pan. Cook for 3 minutes on each side..
- Get out your favorite baking pan! Add cooked noodles, tomato sauce and put pieces of chicken neatly on top. For extra "savory-yummymess" put a piece of Provolone cheese on top each piece of crusted chicken. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, take out and let cool before serving. Enjoy my dears!🍴❤💜💙😘.