Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo.
You can cook Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo
- You need 2 packages of 240g mini beef burger patties.
- You need 1 large of carrot, shaved strips (with potato peeler).
- It’s 2 medium of tomatoes, halved and sliced.
- It’s 1 large of French bread stick, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of (Red Onion Jam).
- Prepare 5 of Red onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil for cooking.
- You need 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Blackberry jam.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of (Horseradish Mayo).
- Prepare 2 cup of Whole egg mayo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mustard powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced horseradish.
- You need 3/4 cup of Grated Parmesan.
Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo step by step
- Mix mayo ingredients together and set aside..
- In a large fry pan on medium heat, add butter, onion and garlic. Fry until softening..
- Add thyme, balsamic vinegar and jam. Cook until moisture evaporates and mixture begins to thicken. Season and set aside..
- Cut patties in half and fry until cooked both sides..
- Spread some mayo, a layer of onion jam, carrot, tomato and a mini patty and stick it in your gob! YUUUUM!.
- Makes heaps- serve with potato gems..