Garlic Parmesan Burgers.
You can have Garlic Parmesan Burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Burgers
- Prepare 2 lb of Fresh burger.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Planko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese-as much as you like.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of Sliced cheese-whatever is your favorite.
Garlic Parmesan Burgers step by step
- Mix all of the ingredients together. Roll into balls..
- Flatten balls to form burger patties..
- Place in frig for about 2 hours..
- Cook on stove top, grill or open fire pit..
- Add sliced cheese to top, serve once cheese is melted..