You can have Sauteed clams using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed clams
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of medium tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of large red onion sliced in strips.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno sliced in strips.
- It’s 6 of mushrooms halved then sliced.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 5 lb of cleaned clams.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 loaf of crusty baguette bread toasted.
Sauteed clams instructions
- Add first 9 ingredients to large pot, simmer for about 3 minutes add clams, stir to evenly coat, cover and cook over medium high heat for 5 minutes, stir, cover and cook about 4 more minutes, discard any unopened clams. Place on large serving tray sprinkle with Parmesan, enjoy! Use bread to sop up all the yummy juice!!.