Skinny Girl Easy Mozzie Stix!.
You can have Skinny Girl Easy Mozzie Stix! using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skinny Girl Easy Mozzie Stix!
- Prepare 1 of Egg roll wrappers, cut in half "hotdog" style *The egg roll wrapper acts as a "safety net", to maintain form and hold the cheese in so you don't end up with a horrible mess or ugly looking snack lol..
- Prepare 1 of Fresh mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of PAM cooking spray.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of thyme.
- You need of *Optional – jalepeno.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Make sure you have.
- Prepare 1 of Wax paper.
Skinny Girl Easy Mozzie Stix! step by step
- In a bowl, combine about a cup of panko, a tsp of Thyme, garlic powder, & 3 tbs shredded Parmesan (or however much you like)..
- Set up a "station", consisting of your cutting board, plate lined with wax paper, knife, ingredients, bowl of bread crumbs, and PAM sprayed cooking sheet..
- Slice up your jalapeño & some cheese – cheese should be generous, as you want your snacks to be cheesy, right? 😋.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper on the wax paper plate and then place the cheese on the wrapper, add the onion powder & the jalapeño. Use your finger to dip in the water and spread around the edges of the wrapper. Fold it burrito style. *The wax paper is important here so that your wrappers don't stick to the plate and/or tear. Trust me, it's worth it..
- Next, spray the folded wrapper with some PAM on all sides, and roll it in the breadcrumb mixture. Once thoroughly coated, place on baking sheet..
- Get creative while you're making these! 😋 Add whatever else sounds yummy! Here you can see that I also added red pepper flakes & some shredded 3-State cheddar cheese, and omitted the jalapeño. These are a totally versatile snack, so have fun!! 🎉.
- Once you have a tray ready for the oven, spritz the snacks one more time with the PAM, A). to hold down the panko mix, & B.) they will brown nicely in the oven 😎.
- Bake on 300° for about 30 mins. *Everyone's oven cooks differently, so MAKE SURE to keep an eye on them! You will know they are good when you can poke them with a knife and feel that they are super hot & a little bit crispy, yet the center is melted & soft..