Garlic Parmesan Chicken.
You can have Garlic Parmesan Chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- You need 5 of Skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Crushed garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Garlic/ herbs bread crumbs OR Dry bread crumbs with salt and garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Put garlic and olive oil in a small saucepan. Warm on medium heat until bubbling..
- In small mixing bowl, mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese..
- Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil/ garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb/ cheese mixture. Place into shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle/drizzle what's left of both mixes onto the chicken breasts..
- Bake for 40-45 mins. Check that it's done by cutting a thin slice into the thickest parts of the breasts. It should be white and have clear juices. If pink, put in for more time. (30 min for thighs or thin breasts).
- Leftovers last in fridge for 5-7 days..