Kid-size garlic bread.
You can have Kid-size garlic bread using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kid-size garlic bread
- Prepare 1 loaf of flute of sour dough bread.
- It’s of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of butter.
Kid-size garlic bread step by step
- Depending on how many pieces of bread you're going to make will determine how much butter you need. So get that butter and mix in some garlic powder (minced garlic would work too) into it to taste..
- Spread garlic butter over the little pieces of bread from the sour dough flute..
- Place bread slices onto baking sheet (i put tin foil under them so the bread doesn't stick). Add the shredded Parmesan cheese (other cheeses will work too) to the pieces of bread. If you're using the shredded Parmesan, you may want to make sure it's a single layer of cheese since it's not as easily melted as softer cheeses..
- Set oven to 350 and put the bread in and cook for 8 mins or until the cheese is melted..
- As a side note, the crusts for these are quite crunchy so if your children are too young, these may be too hard for them to eat.