The best meatloaf ever.
You can cook The best meatloaf ever using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The best meatloaf ever
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion sliced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of baguette bread chopped up for bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh parsley.
- It’s 15 of ritz crackers.
- It’s 30 of swiss cheese crackers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- You need 4 of THE SAUCE.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 6 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of worcestershire sauce.
The best meatloaf ever instructions
- In a medium size bowl add your beef and chopped onions.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper 1/4 teaspoon teaspoon onion powder and the bbq sauce parmesan cheese and put aside.
- In a small bowl add your bread crumbs milk tomato juice 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 teaspoon onion powder and mix it together.
- Add your bread mix to your meat crush your ritz crackers and swiss cheese crackers and mix together.
- Line a loaf pan with tin foil add your beef mix in it.
- In a medium sized bowl take the ketchup brown sugar mustard vinegar and worcestershire sauce and mix it together.
- Add some sauce on top of your meat loaf and spread it around.
- Take your sliced tomatoes and layer over top followed by the onions then sprinkle some black pepper.
- Add the rest of your sauce on top and bake in a preheated oven @ 350 for 1 hour and 10 minute …take out of oven remove from foil to a plate slice and serve enjoy :).