Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan.
You can have Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan
- You need 1 of jar or can spaghetti Sauce.
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of spaghetti.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- It’s of dip mix.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of stone ground mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- You need of crust mix.
- It’s 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dried chives.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of teaspoon powdered garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chicken bullion.
Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Use meat tenderizer utensil to pound out chicken evenly to about a 2/3 inch thickness.
- Mix crust ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix dip ingredients in medium shallow bowl.
- Dip breasts in dip mix and then dip in crust mix *Coat Well*.
- Place coated chicken In greased baking pan bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package add 3tlbs bullion to water before adding spaghetti *Sprinkle cooked and drained spaghetti with basil chives and parsley*.
- After removing chicken from oven spoon hot spaghetti sauce over breasts and dust with parmesan cheese and parsley..