Oven Fried Potato Wedges.
You can cook Oven Fried Potato Wedges using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Potato Wedges
- Prepare 3 of large baking potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil of ur choice.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread crumbs, I used panko.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 as needed of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, Hungarian paprika to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried minced onion.
Oven Fried Potato Wedges instructions
- Wash and dry potatoes and cut each one into 8 wedges..
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl toss potatoes with oil, bread crumbs, parm, minced onions and seasonings. Spray pan with cooking spray and arrange potatoes in a single layer upright. Sprinkle crumb mixture left in bowl over wedges and bake til crispy and brown and tender inside about 30-45 minutes..
- I like mine dipped in sour cream..