Broccoli and Cauliflower Parmesan Bake made Skinnier.
You can cook Broccoli and Cauliflower Parmesan Bake made Skinnier using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Cauliflower Parmesan Bake made Skinnier
- Prepare 6 cup of steamed broccoli and cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter 1 tbsp flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves,chopped fine.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of skim milk.
- You need 4 oz of reduced fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
Broccoli and Cauliflower Parmesan Bake made Skinnier step by step
- Place steamed broccoli and cauliflower in a larger casserole dish..
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter and add onion and garlic until onion is softened. Then add flour and stir continuously for 1 minute. Add skim milk, stir and cook until it starts to bubble..
- Add the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of Parmesan and nutmeg,salt and pepper on low heat and heat until thick and creamy. Pour over broccoli and cauliflower and mix well..
- Mix last three ingredients and sprinkle over broccoli and cauliflower. Bake covered at 375 for 30 minutes, uncover and cook another 5 minutes..