Milanese Chicken Cutlets.
You can have Milanese Chicken Cutlets using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milanese Chicken Cutlets
- You need 300 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 80 grams of if fresh Fresh or dried panko.
- You need 40 grams of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Butter.
- It’s of for the sauce:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of Garlic – finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of A. Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of A. Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of A. Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of A. Grainy mustard.
Milanese Chicken Cutlets instructions
- Slice the chicken diagonally into bite sized pieces, and season with salt and pepper..
- Combine the grated cheese and panko. Dust the chicken with flour, dip into beaten egg, then into the cheese-panko mix..
- Cut up the tomatoes for the sauce, and sprinkle with salt..
- Pan fry the chicken in a generous amount of vegetable oil and butter..
- Pan fry both sides until crispy. When you can smell the nutty aroma of the cheese, transfer to serving plates..
- Sauté the garlic for the sauce in olive oil. Add the tomato and onion and turn off the heat..
- I used "garlic oil" which I made by marinating chopped ginger in olive oil..
- Combine the A. ingredients with the contents of the frying pan in Step 6 to complete the sauce. Optionally serve the chicken cutlets with salad or spinach sautéed in butter on the side..