Olive Oil Pound Cake.
You can cook Olive Oil Pound Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Olive Oil Pound Cake
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 90 grams of Rum raisin.
- Prepare 20 grams of Walnuts.
Olive Oil Pound Cake instructions
- Mix the egg and sugar until pale and thick..
- Add the olive oil and lemon juice and mix..
- Sift in the flour and baking powder. Fold these dry ingredients into the batter with a rubber spatula..
- Roughly chop the walnuts and add the walnuts and rum raisins to the batter. Mix together..
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake in an oven heated to 180℃ for 30 minutes..
- This is what the slices would look like..