Strawberry lemonade cake. Add a little lemonade to the batter and frosting to make it taste more like lemonade. So after our strawberry picking adventure (read about that here) I decided to make a strawberry version of the lemon blueberry cake! Moist strawberry cake layered with a rich lemonade cream filling.
Reviews for: Photos of Strawberry Lemonade Cake. Fresh Strawberry Lemonade Cake with creamy lemon cream cheese frosting. Say hello to my birthday cake. You can have Strawberry lemonade cake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry lemonade cake
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 300 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 240 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 120 ml of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- You need 235 ml of whole milk.
- You need 280 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 470 ml of heavy whipping cream.
Fresh, zingy, berry-packed and oh so moist and tender. Moist strawberry cake layered with a rich lemonade cream filling. This strawberry lemonade cake recipe tastes just like Summer! Layers of fresh strawberry cake, strawberry and lemon buttercream, and SprinklePop sprinkles.
Strawberry lemonade cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease the sides of a cake tin with butter or cooking spray and put parchment paper on the bottom of the cake tin..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugar and use a hand mixer to beat it until it’s thick and pale yellow..
- Continue blending and gradually add the olive oil. Add the vanilla extract, lemon zest, lemon juice, and milk, and mix until smooth..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, gently incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix..
- Put the batter into the cake tin, bake for 20-25 min until lightly golden and a toothpick comes out clean from the centre..
- Allow cakes to cool before frosting.
- A hand mixer, whisk the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add in the strawberry jam whisking together until fully incorporated and peaks are stiff..
- Keep in the fridge until ready to use..
- To assemble, start with a bottom layer of cake. Cover top with icing, followed by an even layer of sliced strawberries. Repeat with the remaining layers..
This Strawberry Lemonade Cake is a fresh, fruity summer dessert made with real strawberry puree and freshly squeezed lemon juice! There's an ultra moist strawberry cake topped with lemon. Strawberry Lemonade Cake – Light and fluffy strawberry lemon cake layers, filled with homemade lemon curd and topped with a strawberry cream cheese frosting make up my Strawberry Lemonade. strawberry lemonade layer cake. And just like that, it was the end of August. All the elements totally come together in perfect pretty-in-pink, strawberry lemonade harmony.