Baked bean cake #mycookbook.
You can have Baked bean cake #mycookbook using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked bean cake #mycookbook
- You need 2 tins of baked beans.
- Prepare 150 ml of honey.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 150 g of ground almonds.
- It’s 2 of tsps baking oowder.
- It’s 100 ml of oil (I used light olive oil).
- It’s of Grated lemon rind.
Baked bean cake #mycookbook instructions
- Open the tins of beans, put them in a sieve and rinse all the tomato sauce off..
- Purée the beans with the honey till very smooth, then add the eggs and mix again..
- Put the puréed beans into a bowl and stir in all the rest of the ingredients..
- Grease and line an 8” tin, and pour in the mixture. Bake 30 – 40 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean..
- When cool, ice it however you like. I used icing sugar mixed with lemon juice to make a lemon glacé icing..