Easy Chicken Breast Lemon Sauté.
You can have Easy Chicken Breast Lemon Sauté using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Breast Lemon Sauté
- You need 300 grams of Sliced chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Flour (cake flour).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆White wine.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Soup stock granules.
- You need 5 of leaves Italian parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Easy Chicken Breast Lemon Sauté instructions
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper (not listed), then cut into your preferred size. Coat with flour and set aside..
- Mix together the ingredients marked ☆.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then sauté the flour-coated chicken until both sides are lightly browned..
- Once browned, add the mixed sauce from Step 2..
- When the meat is evenly coated and the sauce has started to thicken, remove from the heat and add the minced parsley to finish..