Healthy with Okara Apple-Coconut Cake.
You can cook Healthy with Okara Apple-Coconut Cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy with Okara Apple-Coconut Cake
- You need 200 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 3 large of Eggs.
- You need 40 of to 60 grams Sugar or artificial sweetener.
- It’s 1 medium of Apple.
- It’s 8 tbsp of Skim milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of juice from 1 lemon Lemon juice.
- You need 100 grams of Shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 of ★ Apple compote.
Healthy with Okara Apple-Coconut Cake instructions
- Make the ★ apple compote in advance. You'll need 3 medium apples, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 3 teaspoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of water. Use the baking container you'll use to bake the cake. I used a red-skinned apple and left the peel on. It takes 6 minutes in a 900W microwave (or 10 minutes in a 600W microwave). For details, refer to..
- Beat the egg and sugar well with an electric mixer. Add the apple, which have been quartered and thinly sliced to the whipped egg and purée. Add all the other ingredients except the shredded coconut and apple compote to the purée, and mix with an electric mixer..
- Finally, add the shredded coconut and mix in with a spatula. Pour the batter into the pan you made the apple compote in step 1, and bake it in an oven preheated to 320°F/160°C for 45 minutes. The picture shows this cake made in a 25cm silicone cake pan..
- If you want to make this into muffins, shorten the baking time to 25-30 minutes..
- This is when I made it in a silicone cake pan for large pound cakes. It took more than 50 minutes to bake, because the cake was so thick. Silicone cake pans are convenient because you don't need to oil..