Simple Stuffed Peppers.
You can have Simple Stuffed Peppers using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Stuffed Peppers
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of Pepper.
- It’s 4 of green peppers.
- You need 1 (10 oz.) of can tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 (10 oz.) of water.
- You need of 2 tsp. Sugar.
Simple Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Hand mix ground beef, onions, egg, rice, salt, and pepper..
- Cut tops off green peppers and remove “ribs” and seeds. Rinse..
- Stuff peppers with ground round mix..
- Mix tomato soup, tomato sauce, sugar, and water in container so it’s easy for you to pour..
- Place stuffed peppers in pot with enough room but peppers to “stand” on pot and pour in tomato mixture..
- Cover and put on stovetop under medium heat for 15 minutes. Don’t let it spill over. Lower heat to simmer and cook for 30 minute bites or until meat mixture is cooked thoroughly..
- Serve on plate or pasta bowl with hot rice. Pour sauce over pepper and rice..