Simple & Exquisite Meat Sauce with Plenty of Vegetables.
You can cook Simple & Exquisite Meat Sauce with Plenty of Vegetables using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple & Exquisite Meat Sauce with Plenty of Vegetables
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 cm of or 1 clove Garlic (optional).
- You need 2 of Chili peppers (optional).
- It’s 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of small-1/2 large Carrot (finely chopped).
- Prepare 300 grams of Ground meat.
- Prepare 1 of or more Green bell peppers (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of or more Shiitake mushroom (minced).
- Prepare 1 can of ★Canned tomato.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ★Ketchup.
- You need 1 of bouillon cube ★Consomme soup stock (or chicken soup stock granules).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of ★Bay leaf (optional).
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter (optional).
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper (optional).
Simple & Exquisite Meat Sauce with Plenty of Vegetables instructions
- Cook the garlic and chili pepper in olive oil. Once the garlic becomes aromatic, add the onion and carrot and cook..
- Once the onions brown; add the bell pepper, shiitake mushroom, and ground meat and cook..
- Once the meat has slightly browned, add all of the ★ ingredients and simmer slowly over low heat..
- Once it starts to bubble, add the butter. Season with salt and pepper as desired..
- If you added a chili pepper and bay leaf, remove them and it's complete! I rarely ever use them! It's plenty delicious without it..
- Note: I add a teaspoon of sugar. If you taste it and feel it's too acidic, then add 2 teaspoons of sugar..
- Butter gives a nice richness..