My Simple Tomato Sauce.
You can cook My Simple Tomato Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Simple Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 1 can of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, grated (or tubed).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Basil (dried).
- You need 1 of Soup stock cube.
My Simple Tomato Sauce step by step
- Chop the garlic. Purée the canned whole tomatoes (you can strain it in a sieve if you prefer)..
- Heat up a frying pan, then add olive oil. Sauté the chopped garlic to infuse the oil..
- Put the mashed whole tomatoes and the soup stock cube in the frying pan with garlic and oil..
- Add the salt. When it begins to boil, turn off the heat. Sprinkle on the dried basil to finish!.
- Adjust the amount of salt depending on what food you will use the sauce with..
- You can divide it into portions and store it in the freezer!.
- "Potatoes in Tomato Sauce" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146749-potatoes-in-tomato-sauce.