Simple and Quick Curry Rice in 15 Minutes.
You can have Simple and Quick Curry Rice in 15 Minutes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple and Quick Curry Rice in 15 Minutes
- You need 5 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Eggplants.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 5 of Okra.
- It’s 600 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- It’s 4 of blocks Japanese curry roux.
- You need 1 tsp of "Doro" sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Simple and Quick Curry Rice in 15 Minutes step by step
- Slice everything thinly so that they cook fast. (Cut the okra relatively large.).
- Peel the tomato by blanching for a few seconds in boiling water, then chop roughly. Shred the shimeji mushrooms into small bunches..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add sausage and vegetables. Season with curry powder, salt, and pepper. Stir-fry until cooked thoroughly (don't add the okra yet)..
- Add the water and soup stock cube. Simmer..
- After simmering, add curry roux and "Doro sauce" to dissolve. Simmer until thick. Finally add the okra. Serve once the okra is cooked..
- Maybe "Doro" sauce is only available in the Kansai region, but the curry becomes spicy if you add it, so use 2 teaspoons of tonkatsu sauce instead if you have small children..