Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers.
You can cook Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers
- It’s of Hamburger Patties.
- You need 400 grams of Ground beef and pork mix.
- It’s 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 200 ml of or 1 dash less Panko.
- Prepare 50 of ml? Milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of each Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Onion (sliced).
- It’s 300 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of cube Soup stock cubes.
- You need 3 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers instructions
- Soak the panko in milk..
- Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg to the ground meat and mix thoroughly. Add the finely chopped onions, and egg to the panko from Step 1. Add the onions raw..
- Divided the thoroughly mixed meat mixture into equal portions and mold into patties..
- Heat a pan and saute the cake flour over low to medium heat without adding oil (this sets the color for the sauce. Take care not to burn it). Take it out once it turns golden and transfer to a bowl..
- Wipe excess flour, and heat vegetable oil, and brown the burgers on both sides. The insides can be a bit raw, but make sure to properly brown the outside..
- Transfer on a plate after browning, and make the sauce. Wipe off excess grease from the pan, add butter, and saute the onions (sliced)..
- Coat the onions with the browned flour from before, add water, consomme, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce to make the sauce..
- Line the hamburgers in the sauce, cover with a lid, and stew..
- Remove any scum that surfaces. Stew for about 1 minutes while ladling the sauce on top of the hamburgers from time to time..
- Use the leftover sauce for Omurice. I added shimeji mushrooms in place of the onions as shown in the picture. This is also delicious..