Simple Tin fish.
You can have Simple Tin fish using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Tin fish
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of grated tomato.
- It’s 410 ml (1 Tin) of Lucky star tinned fish.
- You need 410 ml (1 Tin) of Koo baked beans.
- You need 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Rajah mild curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chilli beef stock cube.
- You need 2 tbs of Minestrone powdered soup.
- It’s 1 tbs of Brown onion powdered soup.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Canola oil.
Simple Tin fish instructions
- Chop and fry onion in a pot then once the onion is soft then crumbles the beef stock and spice the onion..
- Then pour the grated tomato and stir the open thw Lucky star tin fish pour it over then mash it and open the baked beans then pour it over and let it cook..
- Prepare the soup in a small cup and mix it then the fish stew will thicken your supper is served..