Cranberry-Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip.
You can have Cranberry-Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry-Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- You need of Dip.
- You need 12 oz of fresh cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 each of jalapeno, seeded & finely diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar (more/less to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 4 each of (or 5) diced green onions.
- You need 1 tsp of (1/8) salt.
- It’s 2 packages of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 1 packages of Ritz Crackers.
Cranberry-Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip step by step
- Pulse cranberries until coarsely chopped.
- Add other ingredients and pulse until well combined and finely chopped.
- Transfer to covered bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Spread cream cheese on serving plate or pie dish. Top with Dip..
- Refrigerate for ~1 hour before serving.