Cranberry-Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip.
You can cook Cranberry-Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry-Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- It’s of Dip.
- You need of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of jalapeno, seeded & finely diced.
- Prepare of sugar (more/less to taste).
- It’s of cumin.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of (or 5) diced green onions.
- You need of (1/8) salt.
- You need of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare of Ritz Crackers.
Cranberry-Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip step by step
- Pulse cranberries until coarsely chopped.
- Add other ingredients and pulse until well combined and finely chopped.
- Transfer to covered bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Spread cream cheese on serving plate or pie dish. Top with Dip..
- Refrigerate for ~1 hour before serving.